- Your therapist will take an extensive medical history
- Thorough external and internal (Pelvic Floor) musculoskeletal exam
- Postural and structural assessment
- Evaluation of connective tissue
- Myofascial evaluation of the muscle and identify myofascial trigger points
- Assessment of motor control and strength
At the end of the evaluation your physical therapist will discuss your physical findings, their assessment, and prescribe an individualized treatment plan. At ProTouch PT we embrace a multidisciplinary treatment approach where our therapists draw from all appropriate medical disciplines to develop a comprehensive treatment plan for our patients.
If you have any questions regarding any physical therapy treatments, please contact us and one of our physical therapists will get back to you or feel free to call us at 908 325 6556.